Wednesday, October 30, 2019

With Sympathy

Another type of card I like to keep on hand - sympathy cards. No one wants to make one of these at the last minute. This one turned out quite nice.


I cut the Altenew Leaf Frame two times out of two different card stock colors, added this to a blue panel on which I had stamped the Just Rite script backgraound. This sentiment, from Hero Arts, is black heat embossed on velum and adhered to the lower left corner. 

On the upper right corner I added die cut flowers and leaves from Altenew Sakur Blossom Set. The clear drops are from Pretty Pink Posh just to finish off the card. Thanks for viewing my blog. This card is for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes."

2 comments:

  1. Nice design, I like that leaf frame doubled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have gotten my money's worth out of that leaf frame. I think SSS has one very similar.

      Delete