Thursday, October 24, 2019

I'm So Grateful

Back in September I used the Gina K Wreath Builder with some flower stamps from MFT. We all know that if you go to that much trouble, you might as well make more than one wreath, so I made two. One card was a birthday card back in September. Today's card is a Thank You card with a different card design. This one is for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Fall/Autumn Colors."


Using flowers and leaves from Beautiful Blooms, Fall Florals, and Mini Modern Blooms MFT stamp sets, I arranged each element into the wreath using the Gina K. Wreath Builder template. I used fall colors: peach, deep orange, kraft, yellow, and a bit of teal.

The card base made from persimmon card stock was stamped with an Impression Obsession stamp "Vines" in the same color for a subtle effect, and I scored it to create a space for the sentiment below the wreath. The sentiment stamped in brown is from MFT.

I popped up the wreath panel after cutting it out with a stitched square die and added a some Nuvo drops in the teal color to tie it all together and add more dimension.



2 comments:

  1. Your colors are so fallish, well done. Love the bounty of all the stamped shapes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. You are so sweet to notice my cards all the time!

      Delete