Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Dashing Through the Snow

This card consists of a "tag" adhered to a patterned paper background. This is one way of creating cards faster because you are not starting from scratch making your own background panel.




This background paper shows different animals enjoying the snow on sleds, so I created the tag to match with Sunny Studio's "Snow Kissed" stamp set, coloring the image with copic markers and cutting it out for the tag. For a fitting sentiment I found "Dashing Through the Snow" from the Ton stamps, and finished the card with a few red glitter snowflakes cut from Lawn Fawn's snowflake die set. This card is entered into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Christmas." Visit the link and view many creative projects.

3 comments:

  1. Makes me wish for snow and a sled, too cute and fun Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. I used to use pattern paper all the time, now I only use it once in a while. But when I do, I really like to be "matchy-matchy!"

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete