Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Autumn Hello

This card project started with a piece of water color paper to which I added shades of orange and pink for a background; plus I used two large background stamps. I used the swirl stamp first (not sure which company made that one as I lost the label.) Then, I stamped with the script from Just Rite mostly in the middle of the panel. I didn't apply the stamp to the entire panel, a technique I learned at a card making class last year.

The three feathers were made with a Spellbinder's Stamp & Cut set and embossed with some powder which has mixed colors of brown and orange, perfect for fall projects. I adhered them with the bown My Favorite Things "Pierced Fancy Flourish" die cut and added the brown Nuvo drops.To complete my card for many different occasions, I used a "Hello" sentiment die.

Entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Fall/Autumn Colors."

No comments:

Post a Comment