Monday, October 7, 2019

Another Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving card was inspired by Kristina Werner.
Her you tube video for Simon Says Stamp called Autumn Stamping with Distress Oxides 
from last October is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viEvh879vpA
Going through my stamps, I found a set I could use from Hero Arts 
called "Layering Grateful Leaves," but I didn't use all the layers. 
I used very similar Distress Inks as Kristina, but I eliminated one row 
because my card is a standard A2 and hers was a 5x7 card (bigger.) 
For my greeting I created a tag with an older Hero Arts "happy Thanksgivi ng" stamp 
and a Reverse Confetti label strip, embossing it with whiteon orange card stock.



3 comments:

  1. Very colorful, just like the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the autumnal leaf design that you created and the colours are perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete