Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Hello You

This card project was a bit more intricate than my usual card, but I had fun arranging all of the flowers on one side of this frame and using the vertical sentiment on the other side.

I started by masking off a rectangle the same size as the Simon Says Stamp "Sketch Frame" die so the center would remain clear and stamped all around it with Just Rite's "Script" stamp on the pink panel which had been cut with a scallop die.

The flowers were stamped in two colors and then die cut using Altenew's "Vintage Flowers" set.
The leaves are from a Martha Stewart punch. The little stems are from an older die I had in my stash. The sentiment, from Avery Elle, was stamped with white embossing powder and heat set for a glossy effect.

I like to make "generic" cards like this so I can make the inside greeting more personalized. When I need a card for a special occasion, I simply create a panel for the inside and it's perfect for whatever I need!

This card fits the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Think Pink." Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. So lovely, that frame adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I haven't used it much, but I DO love dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, this is really lovely - I love your script background, the interesting frame, and the pretty mix of flowers! And such a lovely shade of pink - thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete