Monday, October 7, 2019

Thanks in Olive

A quick blog post tonight. This olive card was made with an embellishment a friend gave me when we spent an afternoon crafting together. I don't know the origins of the round, brown filigree type embellishment, but I wanted to use it as the focal point for a card and this is how it turned out. I used "Script Background Stamp" from Just Rite and "Thanks Scallop Border" from Simon Says Stamp. I added 4 Nuvo drops in the gold color and a bit of jute twine for the bow, and the card came together. Entering this one in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Fall/Autumn."


3 comments:

  1. Great layers, love the filigree like daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jeanne :-) the background paper design is fabulous and I love the die cuts and embelishments, very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! It's such a pretty design with the nature colour palette and die cut pieces - gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete