Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Celebrate in Pink Daisies


This fairly simple card was fun to make. It's perfect for a young girl's birthday or a graduation. Who doesn't love gingham in white and pink.

I used the Simon Says Stamp "Simple Poinsettia Cutouts" die diagonally across the panel and added a big daisy flower in the corner made from SSS "Stitched Daises" with the coordinating paper. The sentiment cut out allows the pink paper to show through just like the small poinsettias (in this case daisies!) The sentiment die is from Sugar Pea Designs.

I mounted the panel onto the solid pink base cut with Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Dies and both onto a white card base. The centers of the daisies were made with Nuvo drops.

I am adding this card to this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "All Things Pink."

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of a monochromatic card. the pink gingham is a festive choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. I realized a few days ago that I haven't been clicking on "reply" to answer your comments... most of the time, I just clicked on comment, so you may not have seen all of my replies back to you the past few weeks, but rest assured I have commented to you and appreciate all of your nice comments about my cards. Thank you for your continued support.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! The pink papers and stitched daisy design looks fabulous 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete