Friday, October 4, 2019

Season's Greetings

One more Christmas card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Let's Get Ready for Christmas." I don't use many cards which are not white or ivory. This was my attempt to use light brown card base. The pattern patter I selected looked great on this base along with the cream color on top and the cream colored snowflake. This is a fairly simple card so I made a handful for the holidays.




     I ran the top section through my Big Shot with an embossing folder of snowflakes. The large snowflake is from Lawn Fawn "Stitched Snowflake" dies. I heat embossed the greeting with olive hybrid ink and added a green embellishment in the middle of the large snowflake. If I made this card again, I would add a layer of olive card stock with a stitched border between these two layers.

2 comments:

  1. The brown is a nice choice. Perfect with the papers and a lovely offset for the cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cat. You must spend most of your free time either making cards or on the computer checking out blogs and such. How long have you been paper crafting?

    ReplyDelete