Thursday, October 3, 2019

I Miss You!

My daughter called yesterday from CA. I'm in NJ and she moved there 5 years ago. 
I miss her of course, and we don't talk as often as you would think mothers and daughters would ... 
so it was great to catch up. I decided to send her a card and made it with the colors for the CURRENT My Favorite Things Color Challenge #126 and
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #457.


I used two Birdie Brown sets from MFT, "Can't Wait to See You" and "Thankful Friends." The card stock is Orange Zest and Milk Chocolate. The focal image is colored with copic markers; I heat embossed the leaves on the bottom portion with 2 colors of embossing powders. For an added touch, I adhered a small branch and decided to add a small cardinal because I knew my daughter would like that! Below are the colors for the Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Jeanne, I think this fits the sketch challenge too! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are right! I meant to enter it in both. Thanks for reminding me, Cat. Boy am I getting forgetful, lately. You saved me!

    ReplyDelete