Thursday, October 24, 2019

Curl Up With a Good Book

Tonight I have a all occasion card for my cat loving friends (which there are a few!) This one feature's the kitty from Newton's Nook and the image from "Newton's Book Club." I colored this with copic markers and cut it out using two rectangle dies to form a frame from Spellbinders. Also from Spellbinders - the scalloped circle die around the sentiment tag which was added with dimension tape. The sentiment is from the same Newton set. Both look great on the patterned paper I purchased at my local box store because I too am a cat lover and couldn't resist it! In the background is the envelope which I also stamped with a kitty. Because of the fall colors, this card can qualify for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Fall/Autumn Colors."



1 comment:

  1. Jeanne you are on a roll again. this kittie looks completely comfy tucked away in his books.

    ReplyDelete