Sunday, July 24, 2016

Reasons to be Happy



Happy Sunday! I worked on a few cards this weekend. 
Finished up this one for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #14 using the right side vertical 
details on the Tic Tac Toe board. See the details and products below.




         


For the Dimension on this card, I popped up the sentiment which is from Simon Says Stamp on a Die Namics die called In and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I colored a piece of ribbon with one of the copic markers I used for the flowers. The flower stamp is Dahlias from Penny Black (colored with copics.) For the Intricate Die I used Spellbinder's Victoria Corner. All of the green paper is from Gina K. "grass green."

I liked how this card turned out, and I can think of several people I know who could benefit from receiving it in the mail! I hope you have had a great weekend. Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment