Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hello Card Using Stamp of Approval

Hi Blogging friends! Here is a card I made recently using the Spring Stamp of Approval Kit. I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes!

I started with the flowers from Sugar Pea Design, created just for the Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval Box. After stamping them and coloring with water colors, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 




For this card, I die cut a green frame using the Die Namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frames and cut a piece of dark orange card stock to pick up the orange in my sentiment. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink "Stacked Statements." I had stamped it with one of the ombre ink pads and adhered it to a piece of water color paper upon which I had lightly applied water colors. To pick up the lavender color in that water colored paper, I found a piece of lavender card stock and ran it through an embossing folder from Taylored Expressions called Garden Party. I'm sorry that you cannot see the valendar paper in the photograph! Then it was time to put all the elements together. For more detail I die cut tiny holes in the rectangle around the sentiment.









No comments:

Post a Comment