Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Friends

Hi Blog land... it's super late, but I couldn't resist adding this card to my blog. I made it for a special friend who is also a card crafter! Now I see that Simon Says Stamp is featuring THINGS WITH WINGS for the Wednesday Challenge! How perfect!!

 
For this card I used MFT "Things with Wings" stamp set and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. The sentiment is from Stampendous "Spring Sentiments." I also used two inks, Brutus Monroe Jurrasic and Versa Fine Toffee (sentiment and leaf outlines.)


I popped this panel on a piece of patterned card stock from my stash and added some jute. I also used a die for the holes along the sides of the panel, from Paper Smooches. I love these little "Straight Lines" and use them a lot.

I love these little owls - and the friendship they represent reminds me of my new friend, Cindy Rapson. You can check out her cards here:
                    Cards by Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment