Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hugs

Hi Crafters and Bloggers. I have been so lucky lately to have lots of time for making cards! 
I decided to make another card for the Essentials by Ellen July Pin Sights Challenge.
And, I am entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ANYTHING GOES!

You can see from the pinned sights panel below that Red, Blue, polka dots, herringbone, stripes, ribbon and twine were all part of the challenge. I started with some water color card stock, a stencil with polka dots, and distress ink to create a panel with red polka dots. I went through my paper stash for some solids to use. I knew I wanted to use Essentials by Ellen "ALL INSIDE" stamp set and matching die since I had recently purchased it, and was anxious to color and cut that cute bear!

Thinking this was going to be a birthday card, I searched around for something small for him to hold, thinking a cupcake or candle might work. That's when I remembered the small bouquet of flowers from Open Studio called "GNOME ONE LIKE YOU." That little item is colored with copic markers. The bear was colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers from Kuretake. "Hugs" is from the ALL INSIDE set and "It's Your Birthday" is from a Lawn Fawn set. I also used a MFT cover up die for that panel with the windows. You can purchase all of these items at the Ellen Hutson Online Store! I hope you like my little critter "bearing" flowers! I think it turned out perfect!

 July


No comments:

Post a Comment