Saturday, July 16, 2016

MFT Camp Create - Inlaid Made Easy

Hello again! The third creative challenge for My Favorite Things Camp Create is Inlaid Made Easy! The results of using this technique is that you have a ONE layer card! I actually made two cards with the inlaid pieces because when you cut the elements needed for one card, you end up with two sets of elements ! You can find all the MFT details and video here: Inlaid Made Easy. My process and products are listed below as well as my other card. Which one do you like better?

Print     














           


To start, I took a piece of card stock I created with a gelli plate and acrylic paints. I matched up the colors with some solid card stock and used Die Namics "Heart Full of Love" and Die Namics "Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame." By die cutting all the pieces several times from the patterned paper and the solid paper, you can mix and match the design until you get the desired effect you want. The first card was created with a white card base; the second card is on a yellow card base. Unfortunately, it's hard to see in these pictures, but the gelli plate paper is full of texture, designs, and colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment