Saturday, July 16, 2016

MFT Magnificent Masking with Chunky Chevron

I'm back with another entry for My Favorite Things Camp Create! Today's lesson and creative challenge is Magnificent Masking! You can find all the details on the blog as well as a video for today's lesson. I love how my card turned out! Details below...


         I decided to use the same idea presented in the video: make a mask out of a die and use it for the background of my card. Here, I took the "Chunky Chevron Cover Up" Die Namics, created a mask, and then sponged Distress Ink over the top, Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, and Carved Pumpkin. I adhered this panel onto a piece of silver paper cut into a rectangle.

         Then, I used Die Namics "Stitched Interactive Window Trio" to create two peep-a-boo windows in the front of the card. Under each window I stamped two of the My Favorite Things "Bionic Bots" and colored them with copic markers. The sentiment is popped up in the middle of the card.

         To finish off the windows, I added dots made with Nuvo Copper Penny to look like tiny "pulls," Here are two more photos.
Print
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment