Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MFT Camp Create Coloring Challenge

I'm back with another card creation for My Favorite Thing Camp Create: Coloring on Kraft. MFT has shared some wonderful techniques here in the middle of the summer, making "going back to school" so much fun! The main focus for this challenge was to color; it didn't necessarily have to be on kraft card stock. I used a new stamp from the latest release, Beautiful Girl!
Here's my card for the challenge. I am also going to enter this card in the 






      In addition to Beautiful Girl, I also stamped some elements from MFT Things on Wings stamp set (tree, flowers, sun, leaves.) I used copic markers to color the elements on this card and Die Namics Blueprint #26 for the scalloped rectangle in blue behind the colored panel.

Print

No comments:

Post a Comment