Saturday, July 16, 2016

MFT Fantastic Foiling with Tweet Friends

Good afternoon bloggers. I am participating in the My Favorite Things Camp Create Week!
The first lesson and creative challenge is FANTASTIC FOILING!
Check out MFT Blog Post for Day One of Camp Create here for the details.
I am also going to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Flora and Fauna.



For my card, I started with a 6 X 8" piece of card stock and covered it with Silver Deco Foil, 
placed it in the plastic cover sheet, and ran it through my mini minc machine. 
I used the silver paper for the Die Namics "Stitched Verticle Cover Up," and the 
bird cage in the "Cheerful Cages" set. A few accent pieces were cut with black paper
for the bird cage as well. The MFT "Tween Friends" birds were stamped and colored
with copic markers and I used a sentiment from the set. All of the elements were adhered
to a piece of blue card stock and then to a black card base. I added the green sprigs
from "Beautiful Blooms" for a finishing touch.


Print

No comments:

Post a Comment