Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hope to See You Soon

Good afternoon, Bloggers. It's been a while since I entered one of the MFT challenges and I love their products so much!! Here's a card for the Sketch Challenge # 291
and I'm entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.

    
Rather than list all of my products (which were mostly from My Favorite Things,) 
I'll simply describe my process for this card. I stamped the Pure Innocence little girl and colored it with copic markers. Next, I masked the image and used a home-made stencil from the bricks die to create the red brick background. Then I used about three MFT flower stamp sets to create the floral panel on a separate piece of card stock. I drew in some leaves and stems with a green copic. I used one of the sentiments from the Pure Innocence set at the bottom and created a border by using the Cornflower ink pad directly on a piece of card stock. Lastly, I adhered the die cut sun in the corner. That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment