Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MFT Camp Create Background Bonanza

Happy Wednesday bloggers! I finished my card for 
My Favorite Things Camp Create Background Bonanza. You can find all
the details for Camp Create on the MFT blog. There were a total of five fantastic 
days of videos detailing techniques which all card crafters love! The details
for this card are listed below.


           For the background of this card I used 4 stamp sets from My Favorite Things: "Fall Florals," "Flashy Florals," "Beautiful Blooms," "So Much Love." I chose flowers and elements from each set and stamped an entire 8.5 x 11 sheet of Neenah Solar White card stock.

I used Die Namics Blueprint 27 scalloped rectangle for the floral base and also for the vellum sentiment. To create a rectangle in a different size than the original die, I move the die to different parts of the paper and cut specific areas, moving the die around to create the exact size I want. I embossed "Best Wishes" from the "Brushstoke Birthday" MFT stamp set and adhered it to the panel.

Print

No comments:

Post a Comment