Friday, July 29, 2016

Hello Feathers

Another card completed today! This card evolved because my crafty friend Cindy (find her HERE) let me borrow her FEATHER STAMPS, and I wanted to use them before the summer ended! I wasn't sure how I was going to do this because nothing else in my craft room has feathers! Well, I played around until I came up with an idea.

Lots of texture and dimension on this one so I am entering it in the 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Texture."





Look close and you will see a tree trunk - a red tree in front of lots of black and white trees! This die from SAVVY stamps has texture built in. Check out the close up view below. I made a "bunch" out of the feathers, after adding some distress ink, and adhered a piece of red and white twine at the top of the bunch. A little red for accent and a greeting finished the card. Thanks for reading my description and viewing my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment