Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thinking of You


I am entering this card in the 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Die Crazy

and Make My Monday Challenge Black, White, Hint of Color




This striking card in pink, white, and black was an accomplishment for me. 
First, this pink paper was sprayed with Iridescent Glitter Dust to use for this card. 
Next, the flowers were stamped with My Favorite Things black ink 
and colored with alcohol markers. They are from Penny Black "Blooming Garden." 
The middle flower was fussy cut and adhered in the middle of the other two with fun foam 
for added dimension. Simon Says Stamp "Stitched Circle Die" was cut in black to frame the flowers. Two Di Namics "Simple Leaf Flourishes" were added to the card along with the sentiment 
Thinking of You, which is a Simon Says Stamp die cut. As a little embellishment 


the corners were punched with a Fiskar corner punch.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy. I think I may have a bit too much color for the HINT OF COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love how the use of black card makes the pink pop.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete