Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sympathy Card

I am here to share a card which I made for a neighbor. 
Sadly, one of our neighbors passed away a few days ago. Although I did not know 
this couple well, we all know how awful it is to lose a loved one. 
So I'll be sending this to Darlene tomorrow.
 My husband and I just moved to this wonderful neighborhood about 4 months ago. We quickly met the terrific people on our block because they were so friendly and helpful to us newbies.


The current challenge from My Favorite Things inspired me to create this card using a circle within a square and embellish around the edges. Since the card fit the parameters of the challenge, I am entering it in the My Favorite Things MFT Sketch Challenge 246

Here is a close up of the little cart willed with 2 dimensional flowers...



2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! lovely card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice. I actually had one of the little mice from the new set where the cart is (the one holding out a small sprig of berries), but a friend thought he didn't fit on a sympathy card so I changed it to the cart with flowers. Now I have a little mouse to use on another card!

      Delete