Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gnome in a Window

This card creates a little garden scene including Mr. Gnome peeking through through a window from the inside of the card.  I am entering it in the 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Die Crazy



Stamps:       My Favorite Things "You Gnome Me"
Inks:            Tim Holtz Distress Inks                   
Dies:            DieNamics "Spring Garden"
                     Impression Obsession
                     Lawn Fawn Grass die
                     Elizabeth Craft "All Season"

2 comments:

  1. This stamp is literally one of my all time favourites - love his surprised expression! He looks so cute peeking out of the window - great card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing my card. I like this stamp set too. I have used it several times so far. I was also thinking the troll could double as Santa helper with a few minor changes!! LOL

      Delete