Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sweet Birthday


Entered in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge



For this card I used an Inkadinkado Stamp set called "Birthday Cupcake" -  stamping three different cupcakes on white card stock with three different color inks, red, pink, blue. I mounted the panel on some blue card stock which was mounted onto the heart paper from Pebbles "Yours Truly" 6 x 6 pad and tied some red ribbon on top. The sentiment (from the same set) was stamped with red ink on a die cut heart from Spellbinders "Classic Heart." Turned out to be a colorful card!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love it. Thanks for linking at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)
    Cheers!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for noticing my card. This was actually one of my earlier efforts, but I liked the way the elements came together.

      Delete