Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Wreath

       I know it's early, but I've gotten a head start on Thanksgiving! Blame the die - beautiful MY FAVORITE THINGS Die-Namics "Autumn Wreath."  Once I purchased it, I couldn't wait to try it. The wreath is cut out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock and colored with several alcohol makers, blended together, then covered in Wink of Stella Clear Glitter.



Entered in the My Favorite Things Sketch challenge 245
and
Simon Says Stamp Stamp and Punch/Die cut Challenge

The wreath was adhered to another piece of Neenah white cut into a circle and an orange square of card stock; then punched on the corners with a Martha Stewart punch. The central image was stamped using a wooden stamp  of a large pumpkin and Lawn Fawn's "So Thankful" two smaller pumpkins. All were colored with alcohol markers and the largest pumpkin was embossed with Ranger orange. The sentiment is a Hero Arts wooden stamp, "Happy Thanksgiving" highlighted with a bit of marker. Here is a close up of the central image:



Thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thanksgiving card. Love the pumpkins. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Sandra, I liked the way this turned out. Going to make similar ones when I have the time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete