Monday, September 7, 2015

Good Luck



Good Luck  - for the new school year card was entered in the Lawnscape Challenge "TEXTURE"

I made this card yesterday, my birthday! I guess I was subliminally thinking about my old school days! The "Brick Wall Cover Up" die from My Favorite Things came in the mail and I just had to try it out. Of course it reminded me of a school, so there you go! I die cut the leaves from a Lawn Fawn "Stitched Leaves" set using paper I had in my craft room. The light colored circle was cut from Simon Says Stamp "Stitched Circles"  and I added a black circle behind it for a border. The whole thing is popped up using fun foam. The little school house is from a Taylored Expressions Die  and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn "Sophie's Sentiments" set.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for the Lawnscaping challenge! I love how you introduced the organic leaves against the brick background! The little schoolhouse is also an adorable addition to your lovely card!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chriss. This is all pretty new to me! Making cards for a year and just started entering challenges. Not even sure if I'm doing it right! The fact that you made a comment to me is a good sign that I am on the right track. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete