Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fall Leaves Coming!

This card is basically one layer except for the dimensional leaves flying.
The technique of ink blending is one of my favorites and you can see it 
in the background of this card which was done with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a blending tool.
  The orange card base and burlap strip on the left helps to pull the fall colors together.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp
Monday Challenge Love This Technique




Stamps:         Inkadinkado "Autumn Foliage"
                      Stampin' Up "Sheltering Tree"
                      Newton's Nook "Wagon of Wishes"
                      
Dies:             Elizabeth Craft "All Season Tree"

4 comments:

  1. That's an adorable card...............great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Madeline.As you can tell, I spent some time on this one. I liked the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another absolutely endearing card! You are in the zone (or whatever we say when the crafting mojo is flowing)! I really love the feeling that this card creates and the scene that you've built. I can almost smell that Autumn goodness in the air and this got me all excited for sweater weather and leaves crunching under my feet. I like how you accented the leaves in the wagon by giving them dark outlines while letting the leaves in the trees remain more subtle. This has a great bit of rustic flair, too, which I really liked. Great job on this and thanks once again for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Andrea! I loved the way this card turned out especially because of the colors and the dimension. Your comments are encouraging!

    ReplyDelete