Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Shaker Card

Here's my shaker card made with paper I created using Distress Inks applied to water color paper with a broad brush when the paper was saturated with water. I love, love, love how this paper turned out. I had just gotten this new die "Hooray" from Clearly Besotted and wanted to try out my We Are Memory Keepers Fuse Tool (also new!) YEA, I was trying out all kinds of new products! I adhered this to an aqua card base, although here it looks blue! and added some matching ribbonon the sides. The whole panel is popped up for dimension and for the shaker!

Entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

The part I love - Distress Inks on the background of a card!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful effect with your technique! Love that you created a shaker card with it! Sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday "Love this Technique" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comments. Love the challenges!

    ReplyDelete