Sunday, January 27, 2019

Smile!

Every once in a while new products "Wow" the paper crafting world! The company Concord and 9th' have created a great success with their Turn-A-bout Stamp sets! I have loved the ones I tried so far. Here's a card using one of them. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week is Have a Heart so my card fits right in!



I recently bought Concord & 9th's Hugs & Kisses Turn-A-bout Stamp. I used it for this card although it's not the focal point. The tiny hearts in shades of pink and red within the larger heart shape were made with the Turn-A-bout set. They were stamped first. Then, I decided to die cut the word SMILE from the middle of the large heart and inlay it back into the center of the heart. On the side I placed several Altenew Sakura Blossoms using dimensional tape. This stamp set is a three step stamp set using several shades of ink in the same basic pink color. A while gel pen for the center of the flowers and dashes around the heart finished the design of this all purpose card.



These are the panels I created for the inside of this card. I used a stencil for the hearts and then stamped the sentiments right on top. By creating two different inserts and leaving them unglued, you can select which one fits your needs in the future. I find this to be so much more useful than adhering a specific message inside a card!

Thanks for checking out my creation today! Happy crafting.

I am adding this card to the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember
Collaboration with Concord & 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment