Thursday, January 31, 2019

Love Shaker

One kind of card I don't often tackle is a "Shaker" card. As fun as they are, I really struggle with all the steps. I wanted to try the Full of Hearts die I have from My Favorite Things which is basically made for Shakers, so here is the final results! The shaker part turned out fine and I was happy with it. Unfortunately, if you look close you will see that the top panel of my card is not entirely straight!! Bummer... but maybe the recipient of the card will be shaking it around so much that she won't notice the crooked-ness! LOL


I designed this card with the MFT Color Challenge in mind. Below are the colors for this challenge. Along with the Heart Full of Love die, I also used a Mixable Stencil "Background Hearts." I used Wild Wisteria sponged onto some Neenah 80 lb card stock for the back of the shaker pocket and the sentiment strip. Here's where you can see some great creations for this Color Challenge



I am also going to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" and the Monday "Love is in the Air."

No comments:

Post a Comment