Saturday, January 19, 2019

Looking back to the beginning...

I was thinking about the beginning of my card making journey and found pictures of the very first ones I made. These were even before I had a die cutting machine. In fact, I believe I only had two or three stamp sets. In the very beginning, I used mostly patterned paper, stickers, ribbon, and sentiments I printed out using my computer! I even made boxes out of paper! These are from the fall of 2014.

Still, many were pretty cute. I'm going to place some of my favorites here just so I have them all in one place. So this is really an effort of indulgence!

 

 

  






 

The last cards I'll add here are the ones I made for my two grandchildren who were born two weeks apart in October 2014. I see the intricate die cut on the inside, but I don't think I got my Sizziz Big Shot until Christmas 2014! I DO remember using a PASTA MAKER for dies before I got the Big Shot so MAYBE I used it for these although they seem too big to have fit easily in the pasta maker. Oh well, it's a mystery (as Geoffreyy Rush said in Shakespeare in Love!)


       

      


No comments:

Post a Comment