Friday, January 4, 2019

Filled with Extra Icing!

Here's a new card today for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 418 AND Color Challenge 108 which I linked for you to see.  This is a birthday card for a 6 year old boy so it's simple, not "flashy or frilly!" I used a rectangle die to make the "cake" and cut the icing from some white card stock. The design is on Cement Gray base cut with the Wonky rectangle die which is difficult to see in the photo.



              



In this view on the left you can see the dimension and the yellow drops for candle flames.

Some products I used for this card included -
Card stock in Cement Gray, Tropical Teal, After Midnight
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle STax
MFT WISH die
MFT Big Bithday Sentiments
Nuvo Drops Dandelion Yellow
Tropical Teal Dye Ink
Dimensional Tape

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment