Sunday, January 27, 2019

Floral Thank You


  

This will be a quick post for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge # 421 (see below). I had created some pattern paper using MFT Flashy Floral and Fall Floral Stamp Sets, cut it into rectangle shapes and used it for a few cards. Here are two of them.

The close up shot below shows the dimension of the card base created using an embossing folder; plus more dimension is achieved  with a vellum layer on top of the peach layer for the butterfly. The sentiment panel is popped up using dimensional tape.

I also used some of the pattern paper for the inside of my cards, creating multiple panels so there are choices when you need a card! Overall, these cards turned out very lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment