Saturday, January 12, 2019

Deepest Sympathy Peonies

I have a quick post today showing a variation of my previous sympathy card. This one in the color scheme of lavender and green. It uses the same Altenew Leafy Frame Die but with the Gina K. Rose Peonies Stamp & Die set which came in the Sunshine & Love Kit. I colored these the flowers and leaves copic markers (trying to remember my shading training from a class I took with Sandy Allnock a few years back!)  The Peonies and the Frame were both new to me so I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "SOMETHING NEW."


Additional Info -

I only used one Leaf Frame for this design. The lavender card stock was stamped with a large scripty stamp from Just Rite Cling with Distress Oxide Ink Wilted Violet. For some dimension, I used Nuvo drops in the center of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment