Saturday, January 26, 2019

Feel Better w/ Alcohol Inks

Alcohol Inks entered the card making scene about 4 years ago, but I came late to that party! I bought some supplies and tried them for the first time about 2 years ago. Now, when I decide to get the products out to play around with alcohol inks, it's usually to make backgrounds for cards which is the same as most card makers, I think.



Here is a card I made recently with a flower stamp I like and my favorite rectangle die to use for cutting panels. I chose the blue, green, yellow scheme thinking about the colors of flowers on a sunny day (even though it's the middle of January!)

The alcohol inks were a combination of Tim Holtz and Copic Refills. The scalloped rectangle was cut with DieNamics Blueprint 27. The stamp is from Just Rite - Cherry Blossom; and the sentiment is from Gina K Designs - Vertical Greetings 2.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Use Alcohol Theme!"Thanks for checking out my blog post today!



1 comment:

  1. I can FINALLY comment!! I couldn't leave a comment on my phone or iPad... I think it has something to do with Google+ closing. Anyway, hi Jeanne!! This is gorgeous with that black image as contrast. Wow. It makes the images pop and it makes the color pop too. What a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete