Friday, January 4, 2019

New Baby Congrats

Lately my daughter in law requested some "new baby" cards, so I concentrated on making a few to have on hand for her. Here are two which I remembered to take pictures of before giving them to her! One is blue and the other is aqua. Obviously, I like the bear image!

     

I used some pattern paper from my stash, doilies, heart dies, dimensional adhesive and Stamps and dies from the following sets were used for these cards -
Simon Says Stamp Baby Clothes and Crib
Mama Elephant Nursery Deco
Fiskars 01-005527

I am going to enter these into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge NEW SOMETHING.. Go to the link to see what others have entered for this challenge. Lots of different interpretations on the theme this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment