Saturday, January 26, 2019

Bright Wishes

I have one more entry for the Simon Says Stamp Alcohol, Drinks or Inks! Wednesday Challenge. The cards below were part of the Christmas Cards which I made this past holiday. I wasn't doing any blogging then, so this is the first time these cards are appearing on social media. That's my disclaimer to assure SSS that these cards haven't been entered in any other challenges before!



I had been experimenting with the Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks which came in a set - and there was Red, Green, and Gold among the colors. I figured these would work well for Christmas backgrounds. I just used the applicator and swiped the colors across the specialty paper, one diagonally, one horizontally.
 
I don't have all of the products written down for these two cards, but the wreath is from Stampin' Up. I used two shades of green ink and gold embossing for some of the leaves to tie in with the gold alcohol ink. The berries are made with Red Nuvo Drops. The little Elf is from Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson. I just love it! The candle is a die from Impression Obsession. The large Wishes die is also from Impression Obsession, and the small "bright wishes" die is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I LOVE these backgrounds!! That gold in there is divine. Both beautiful designs, Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete