Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thinking of You

Hi Bloggers. I have one more post for today and then it's off to SCRAPBOOK EXPO in Somerset, NJ. I am beyond excited to attend this two day event since I have never been to one!! I won't be blogging for a few days - instead I'll be learning new techniques and probably spending money!! LOL

Here is my card for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #293!

I realized that I am low on Sympathy cards, so I decided to make one for this challenge. I thought the images and colors I picked would make a great sympathy card. We all know that sometimes sympathy cards are difficult to make. Since this one isn't for one particular person, I didn't have too much trouble.

The sketch is pictured below. For this card I used MFT "Spring Wreath" and "Harvest Mouse," two of my very favorite sets! I found some paper to match my colors (copic markers) form American Crafts and some dark brown for the skinny strips. The sentiment is actually from Hero Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment