Thursday, August 11, 2016

Camp Create Remarkable Resist

Another day with My Favorite Things Camp Create! 
Today's focus was on Remarkable Resist!  Below is my card for this technique. 



I used pigment inks for the tree and gifts and Versa mark for the bows and sentiment. Then I used clear embossing powder and gold embossing powder and heat set the images. The stamps are from MFT "Trim the Tree." When you apply distress inks to the back ground, the images "resist" the ink and keep their color! For the background I used Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, and Antique Linen. I tried to make the area around the tree and gifts more yellow and fading out to the Antique Linen. I added a few stars, some patterned paper, ribbon and bow to finish up the card. Thanks to MFT for encouraging us to try techniques we sometimes forget to use. Emboss Resist is a great one!

                  Print

No comments:

Post a Comment