Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Daisy Thank You

Another card completed today! This card evolved because my crafty friend Cindy. She borrowed my HA Daisies, made a card with them, and then sent ME the card! When I saw how lovely they were, I wanted to use them myself. Hence, this "daisy" like flower card!

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge FABULOUS FLORALS!



The panel on this card was heat embossed after applying versa mark through a stencil with a circular dot pattern, gray on yellow. I picked up the gray in the leaves and bottom THANK YOU strip and made the daisy like flower light yellow. I wanted just a pop of color so I added the dark pink butterfly. This little one is from a Stamp of Approval Box earlier this year.  The photo here isn't so great. The card has a subtle soft hue which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment