Thursday, August 11, 2016

Camp Create Dry Embossing

This is our 4th technique to try to earn "badges" for My Favorite Things Camp Create. 
Today's card uses Divine Dry Embossing!

For this technique, I took a rectangle die with stitching around it and ran it through my Big Shot with several shims and a rubber mat in place of one of the hard plates. This leaves an impression in the card stock. Then, I masked off the rectangular area and applied distress inks to the rest of the panel. I used Antique Linen, Wild Honey, and Dried Marigold to pick up some of the colors in the image. The little girl is from MFT "Steeped in Love" and she was colored with copic markers and popped up on the card. I added a small Tag from Die Namics Traditional Tag Stacks (also with Dried Marigold) and a bow from my friend Cindy! Thanks Cindy for showing me how to make those cute "double" bows. You can see her cards HERE at Cards by Cindy!
Print       Print

No comments:

Post a Comment