Monday, August 15, 2016

Donut You know

August is half over ... wow ... where is the month going! I have another card for the Reverse Confetti #39 Sketch.  You can see the design below, but I decided to flip it upside down so I could fit the sentiment at the bottom.  I'm entering this card in the Reverse Confetti August Sketch for You to Try!

First, I used Doin the Wave Confetti Cuts to create an angled back ground with two patterned papers. I cut the Donut, icing, and sprinkles using the Donut You Know Stamp set and adhered them altogether. I added some Red Nuvo drops to the donut as well.  When I used the Double Panel Hearts, I cut one part with dark red and the other with light pink, thereby achieving the look you see here. This panel of hearts was perfect for the vertical rectangle and the donut was perfect for the circle! Thanks for following along with my blog today!

           39_Aug2016
           





No comments:

Post a Comment