Friday, August 19, 2016

Happy Birthday for Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Stamping Smiles Designs is sponsoring another Tic Tac Toe Challenge # 16. 
And, I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Make for the Border!




For my card, I followed the bottom line, Clothespin, Birthday, Patterned Paper. I also used MFT Birthday Candles Die, a fireworks stencil from Clear Scraps, MFT Adorable Elephants for the sentiment Happy Birthday. The patterned paper came from my stash. I was trying to match the basic colors in the polka dots.

For the fireworks I applied Versamark ink to the stencil and then embossed with white embossing powder. I also applied a coat of Wink of Stella glitter, but it's very difficult to see in the photo. I really like the candle dies because they are about an inch and a half tall thereby making a big impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment