Sunday, August 14, 2016

Shadow Stamping

It's the final challenge/ badge for My Favorite Things Camp Create, Stunning Shadow Stamping.  I decided to use the MFT color challenge for my card projects and enter them into both challenges at the same time.
Here is the pallet and my cards for Camp Create and Color Challenge #51.


I used the newer flower set "Fancy Florals" from MFT and the sentiment from "Beautiful Blooms." For the Shadow Stamping, you stamp with white pigment ink first and then again with color ink using the same stamp - placing it a little "off" center from the first image. This creates a shadow in a darker color where the ink hits the card directly rather than where it appears on top of the white pigment ink. I actually made two cards with this technique and the same set of colors. In real life I like the blue one better, but here the orange one looks great! Thanks for reading my blog today. I hope you had a good weekend! See you soon, Jeanne
               Print



Print

No comments:

Post a Comment