Friday, August 19, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hi blog followers! I have been busy the past few days making more cards and playing in my craft room. I created some colorful paper backgrounds with brusho and did some stenciling. You'll see some of these in the next few posts.

This card was created to fit three challenges. I have the products listed below.  
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #294 and
My Favorite Things Color Challenge #51
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Make for the Border!


           
























Supplies:  MFT "Flashy Florals" set stamped with Cornflower and Green Eyed Monster Inks; MFT "Adorable Elephants" for the Happy Birthday sentiment; MFT Farm Fresh Gingham 6x6 patterned paper; a piece of gelli plate paper I created last spring in oranges and yellows; a few orange sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment