Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Monochromatic MFT Camp Create!

MFT is back with one more edition of CAMP CREATE! The first class, MONOCHROMATIC MAGIC, uses one primary color. I choose RED, but had to throw in a little white, too. 
Here's my card to earn the first Camp Create Monochromatic Badge.
 Print                  Print


I used some red glitter paper for both the outside of the panel and the big snowflake. The three mugs were colored using distress ink, blended on white card stock after the snowflakes were heat embossed with white. The patterned paper came from my stash and of course solid red for the frame turned upside down (MFT horizontal cover up - see image.) Other MFT products included "Winter Warmth" and "Hug in  Mug."

This was actually a tough card for me. I played around with several different patterned papers before these. And, there are so many different shades of RED, it was difficult to match the elements with a similar red. But, I like it!
Die-namics Stitched Cover-Up Companion - Horizontal

No comments:

Post a Comment