Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hot Chocolate



Hi friends! I hope you had some crafting time this weekend. I sure enjoyed mine.

I finished a card for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #292. (see below) For this card I used the Die Namics Stitched Square Frame and three stamp sets: Love is in the Air, Hug in a Mug, Winter Warmth. I changed the plain dress to look like a jumper with white tee underneath, and I really like the way it turned out. I heat embossed the snowflake with white embossing powder for the center of the mug to add some detail. The little girl and the mug are popped up for dimension.

I found some patterned paper in my craft room which fit well with the design and colors I wanted, and finished up with a few red sequins. Thanks for checking out my blog today!




No comments:

Post a Comment