Monday, April 18, 2016

With Sympathy


  
This may be one of my favorite cards! I just love the way it came together.

I started with MFT Bold Paisley Stencil and some distress ink. I matched up some color card stock from  my stash and cut it using a die from Ma Ma Elephant's Basic Set.

The butterfly is from Stampin' Up's Watercolor Wings, and I used MFT Tropical Teal and Color Box Blue and Aqua Pigment Ink and popped it up. The circles were cut using MFT pierced oval stax and regular oval stax.

The small sentiment "Know that you are loved" is from Stampendous Sincere Sentiments and "With Sympathy" die is from Simon Says Stamp.

I used some MFT Mixable Mist "sheer shimmer" on the paisley stencil part, but it's very difficult to see in this picture.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Butterfly Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment